History of the Hotel Vidly ****

History of the Hotel Vidly dates back to 1856, when at that time was the space of present hotel built-up by  Pub (Inn) called Smrčina, with the possibility of a shoe and swap horses on long journeys across the mountains. In the early 19th century was the inn converted into a tourist guest house with a restaurant. The former owners also ran forging machine driven by stream Česnekový potok.

In the fifties, was dilapidated tourism hostel acquired by national firm of Pozemní Stavby Brno, who ran it as a cottage ROH until 1989. Between 1989-1991 it was reconstructed to the resort, which gradually gave way to several tenants. In the spring of 2007,was the building bought by entrepreneur Jiří Zapletal, who began an extensive reconstruction, which at full deployment took two years. Total renovation cost several million, and the result is architecturally successful and stylish mountain hotel with a successful design. Mountain hotel blends with the surrounding nature.