Hotel Vidly **** lies at the northern foot of the mountain Praděd - the highest mountain in Hrubý Jesenik Mountains. Village Vidly, in which it is located, is one of the highest villages of the Czech Republic (780 m) with the cleanest air in Central Europe. Near the Vidly (7 km) are beautiful and well known climate spa Karlova Studánka with medical sources, focusing on the respiratory system.
Hotel Pitchfork by its character and capacity does not focuses only on Jeseníky accommodation for families with children. It is also an ideal venue for corporate training, conferences, parties or outdoor events, family celebrations and weddings. If you enjoy quiet and peaceful atmosphere, then our hotel is place for you as well. Breathtaking are both challenging and relaxing walks in the neighborhood. In winter, the hotel can be the starting point for visits to the nearby ski resorts and trails.
Hotel Vidly is also widely visited by people who wish to visit nearby cities - Karlova Studánka, Vrbno pod Pradědem, Jeseník or skipark Filipovice.
We offer accommodation in several options
- Four-bedded rooms - WC, shower, TV
- Twin/double rooms (extra bed possible) - WC, shower, TV, WI-FI internet
- Four-bedded family room (two rooms and hallway) - WC, shower, TV, WI-FI internet
- Triple-bedded loft suite **** (extra bed possible) - hallway with mini-bar and fridge, bathroom s WC, whirlpool, double room, living-room with TV, WI-FI internet
- Reception, business center, children's playground with PC connection, TV
- Restaurant with fireplace and bar for 70 people with a wooden gallery (Wi-Fi, TV, Hi-Fi)
- Sun terrace with grill for 50 people - night lighting
- Hunting lounge for 20 people with terrace, TV, flip chart
- Winery with bar for 25 people
- Wellness - Finnish sauna, steam sauna, outdoor whirlpool and massages
History of the Hotel Vidly and legends from around
Are you interested in the history of the Hotel Vidly dating back to 1856? Are you curious about the legends regarding the hotel and its surroundings? If so, click here to read more.